Fleetwood Grange #1839
Route 662 (Moselem Springs Road)
Fleetwood, Pennsylvania

Banquet Catering Services

Renting the Grange Hall

Fleetwood Grange Officers

Becoming a member

Charities and Fundraisers

Photo Gallery

Contact Fleetwood Grange

Directions to Grange Hall

Berks County (Pomona) Grange

Pennsylvania State Grange

National Grange


The Fleetwood Grange hall
Fleetwood Grange #1839 was organized in May 1920 and officially chartered on July 23, 1920 with its original meeting hall located in a small building on Richmond street by the railroad line. It then moved to the 3rd floor of the building that was until recently the home of the Oriole's club, which it shared with seven different other lodges. The Grange moved to its current location on Moselem Springs road in the 1950's where the Hall was built on a four acre tract of land formerly owned by A.P. Merkel.


Webmaster: Claude Oesterle,